|No. 2205, Block A, TianXiu Building, No. 300 HuanShi Middle Road, YueXiu Area, GuangZhou, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hair Material:||100% Heat Resistant Fiber||Color:||6-30# As Pictures|
|Weight:||About 250~300g/piece||Hair Texture:||Natural Long Curly Synthetic Hair Wigs|
|Length:||18inches||Advantage:||Very Clean, Natural, Soft, Comb Easily.|
natural synthetic wig,
kanekalon fiber wigs
Long Curly Women High Heat Resistant Fiber Black Mixed Brown Color Wigs
|Item||wholesale synthetic hair|
|Hair Material||100% heat resistant fiber|
|Advantages||1) heat resistant fiber hair extension|
|2) Full cuticle in the same direction|
|3) Comfortable and natural.|
|4) Full ends, no splits|
|5) Very clean, natural, soft, comb easily.|
|Hair Length||as photo shown, or customized|
|Hair Style(Texture)||Natural long curly synthetic hair wigs|
|Hair Virgin||cuticle aligned correct|
|Hair Colors||any color you want|
|Hair Weight||about 250~300g/piece|
|Package||One bundle/PVC Bag, then with Box/Express Bag.|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, T/T|
|Delivery Time||Stock goods within 24hours|
|Way of Shipping||by air like DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS,TNT|
|1. Sample service|
|2. Factory OEM/ODM service with 15 year experience|
|3. Drop shipping with your logo service|
|5. Retail/ wholesale service|
|6. Diversified product & color selection service|
|7. Urgent delivery service|
|8. 24 hours online service|
|9. Customized logo packaging service|
|10. Strict quality control during manufacturer|
How to care wigs?
1. Fill a basin with cooler lukewarm water
2. Add a dash of mild shampoo and swish gently
3. Rinse thoroughly in cold water
4. Brush into desired style after wig is completely dry
5. Do not use curling iron or curling kits
6. No setting is necessary, curls will snap back into position when hair is completely dry.
Q: What is the advantage of synthetic hair extension comparing real hair?
A: Many people make the mistake of thinking that human hair extensions are better than synthetics hair extensions.
This is a common misconception.
1) Human hair extension are much more expensive than synthetic extensions.
2) Human hair extensions require a great deal of care. They must be styled daily, washed more often, and are generally higher maintenance than a synthetic hair extension.
3) Human hair extensions usually require trimming and styling by a hair stylist before they can be worn. Synthetics come pre-styled and pre-cut and will hold their shape even when washed. Much easier for the average consumer
4) Since synthetic extensions are more economical, you can afford to change your style when you get tired of your current look.
Q: Where should I start and what steps do I take?
A: Step 1: Measure your head. When you have determined what size cap you need, you can browse for hair extensions in the correct category.
Step 2: Select your style. Browse through our catalog and determine which styles best fit your needs. Make sure that you are browsing through the appropriate size categories. In this step, try to ignore the colors the extensions are pictured in and look at the style only. Most hair extension styles are available in at least 25 different color choices. Each hair extension will have its own selection of colors. You cannot choose the color until you have completed step 2.
Step 3: Select your color. The last step (and often the most difficult) is choosing your color.
Q: How do I style my hair extension?
A: Your hair extension can be styled using a wig brush, a wig comb, or your fingertips. Avoid using a brush designed for human hair. These brushes can create excessive tension, over-stretching the hair with abrasive strokes that may damage the hair. The hair extensions we carry are shake & wear and can be styled by simply using a wide tooth comb or your fingertips. The best styling tools are the most inexpensive ones; a spray bottle of clean, cool water. Lightly spritz your hair extension with water to remove static electricity and return your hair extension to its original look.
Contact Person: QiuSheng Liang