|No. 2205, Block A, TianXiu Building, No. 300 HuanShi Middle Road, YueXiu Area, GuangZhou, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hair Material:||High Temperature Fiber||Color:||Natural Black|
|Weight:||200-250g||Hair Style:||Long Straight Hair|
|Length:||20''||Advantage:||Skin Hair Line|
full lace synthetic wigs,
natural synthetic wig
Natural Black Skin Hairline Long Straight Hair Wigs Russian Style Synthetic Wig
|Item No||Synthetic wig|
|Hair material||Synthetic fiber|
|Density||120%~130% density or as per customer’s request|
|Style||Free style, silky straight, wave, yaki, curly|
dark color: 1#, 1B, 2#, 4#, 6#, 8#
Light color: 10#, 12#, 14#, 16#, 18#, 22#, 24#, 27#, 30#, 33#, 613# etc.
Fancy colors , blue, red , green ,etc
|Cap size||Small(21.5"), Medium(22.5"), Large(23.5")|
|Cap color||Light brown, medium brown, dark brown, beige, black or customized|
|Package||PVC or PE bags, size 30-50peices/carton.|
3) Strictly quality control, Every dress will be tested by our QC before leave factory.
4) Especially hiring some international top models to show our clothes for your reference.
5) Offer 100% beautiful and comfortable dresses is our target.
6) Delivery on time.
7) Competitive prices.
How to care wigs?
1. Fill a basin with cooler lukewarm water
2. Add a dash of mild shampoo and swish gently
3. Rinse thoroughly in cold water
4. Brush into desired style after wig is completely dry
5. Do not use curling iron or curling kits
6. No setting is necessary, curls will snap back into position when hair is completely dry.
Q: What is the advantage of synthetic hair extension comparing real hair?
A: Many people make the mistake of thinking that human hair extensions are better than synthetics hair extensions.
This is a common misconception.
1) Human hair extension are much more expensive than synthetic extensions.
2) Human hair extensions require a great deal of care. They must be styled daily, washed more often, and are generally higher maintenance than a synthetic hair extension.
3) Human hair extensions usually require trimming and styling by a hair stylist before they can be worn. Synthetics come pre-styled and pre-cut and will hold their shape even when washed. Much easier for the average consumer
4) Since synthetic extensions are more economical, you can afford to change your style when you get tired of your current look.
Q: Where should I start and what steps do I take?
A: Step 1: Measure your head. When you have determined what size cap you need, you can browse for hair extensions in the correct category.
Step 2: Select your style. Browse through our catalog and determine which styles best fit your needs. Make sure that you are browsing through the appropriate size categories. In this step, try to ignore the colors the extensions are pictured in and look at the style only. Most hair extension styles are available in at least 25 different color choices. Each hair extension will have its own selection of colors. You cannot choose the color until you have completed step 2.
Step 3: Select your color. The last step (and often the most difficult) is choosing your color.
Q: How do I style my hair extension?
A: Your hair extension can be styled using a wig brush, a wig comb, or your fingertips. Avoid using a brush designed for human hair. These brushes can create excessive tension, over-stretching the hair with abrasive strokes that may damage the hair. The hair extensions we carry are shake & wear and can be styled by simply using a wide tooth comb or your fingertips. The best styling tools are the most inexpensive ones; a spray bottle of clean, cool water. Lightly spritz your hair extension with water to remove static electricity and return your hair extension to its original look.
Contact Person: Mr. QiushengLiang