|No. 2205, Block A, TianXiu Building, No. 300 HuanShi Middle Road, YueXiu Area, GuangZhou, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hair Material:||Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Fiber||Length:||Short Length|
|Weight:||80-150g||Texture:||Natural Looking Color|
|Advantage:||OEM/ODM||Type:||Modern Men Wigs|
Modern Style Short Men Hair Wigs, White Color Natural Looking Wigs For Men
|Item name||Men hair wigs|
|Hair material||100% synthetic|
|Hair length||6-8 inch|
|Hair style||silky straight wave|
|Hair colors||natural black color|
|Shipping||By DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS. Express with discount|
|Advantage||Factory direct sale/retail/wholesale|
|Delivery time||Small order within 24 hours ; Bulk order within 2-15days|
|payment item||Western Union, Money gram, Paypal, T/T|
|100% Kanekalon Fiber Wig(Non-Flammable)|
|Various colors and size are available|
|Bleached knot is free and make the hairline even more undetectable|
|Experienced workers with exquisite workmanship|
|Brush in any direction|
|High quality auxiliary materials and competitive prices|
|Different styles can be available and many designs available|
What’s synthetic hair?
1. Synthetic wigs are virtually indistinguishable from human hair, except to the most practiced eye
2. Synthetic wigs are easier to care for and lower priced
3. Synthetic wigs has "memory" which means it maintains its wave or curl, texture and volume, requiring minimal upkeep
4. Synthetic wigs, however, are not designed to accept a permanent wave or color change and can be permanently damaged by the use of curling irons, blow dryers or hot rollers
Wigs Wear Step:
Q1: What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q2: What is the advantage of synthetic wig comparing real hair?
A: Many people make the mistake of thinking that human hair wigs are better than synthetics wigs.
This is a common misconception.
1) Human hair wigs are much more expensive than synthetic wigs.
2) Human hair wigs require a great deal of care. They must be styled daily, washed more often, and are generally higher maintenance than a synthetic wig.
3) Human hair wigs usually require trimming and styling by a hair stylist before they can be worn. Synthetics come pre-styled and pre-cut and will hold their shape even when washed. Much easier for the average consumer
4) Since synthetic wigs are more economical, you can afford to change your style when you get tired of your current look.
Q3: Where should I start and what steps do I take?
A: Step 1: Measure your head. When you have determined what size cap you need, you can browse for wigs in the correct category.
Step 2: Select your style. Browse through our catalog and determine which styles best fit your needs. Make sure that you are browsing through the appropriate size categories. In this step, try to ignore the colors the wigs are pictured in and look at the style only. Most wig styles are available in at least 25 different color choices. Each wig will have its own selection of colors. You cannot choose the color until you have completed step 2.
Step 3: Select your color. The last step (and often the most difficult) is choosing your color.
Q4: How do I style my wig?
A: Your wig can be styled using a wig brush, a wig comb, or your fingertips. Avoid using a brush designed for human hair. These brushes can create excessive tension, over-stretching the hair with abrasive strokes that may damage the hair. The wigs we carry are shaking & wear and can be styled by simply using a wide tooth comb or your fingertips. The best styling tools are the most inexpensive ones; a spray bottle of clean, cool water. Gently wipe your wig with water to remove static electricity and return your wig to its original look.